Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: josefina wig size?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    would a kemper stretch wig in size 10-11 fit a new josefina?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it will.
    You will need to pull the velcro tab all the way open for best fit, but this size will work fine (a bit snug, but fine)
    I just finished re-wiggin one Jose with a wig just like this and it worked OK, even though I wish I had gone one size larger since the braids tend to pull the cap a bit snug (I was using their "Paloma" wig)
    Hope this helps,
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I'm lovin' you! Ok, does the wig style make a difference? And what glue should I use?
    My daughter's jose is VERY well loved and her wig is getting bald and is so rough it can hurt if you don't hug her with a shirt on. So, I found this wig and it would be perfect but I don't know what I am doing and am afraid of ruining her best freind, but we both agree she needs a new wig.
    So,can you tell me what I need to know? I've researched re-wigging and have looked at several different sites on the process, but what do you reccomend for this style wig? Do I put the glue on the head first or on the wig first, what glue, and does the wig style make a difference. Thankyou

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •